Sunday, February 15, 2009

valentine revelation

on valentine's day, i ran into de room n sort of had this conversation wif him:

me: how long haf we been together?
james: umm... 7 years?
me: are we startin de 7th year or endin edy?
james: should be... wait...
(n den we tracked back to wen it started or wen we think it started n so on n so forth until we came to a conclusion)
me: dat means we've been together for 6 years!
james: n we've been tellin ppl it's 7!
me: hmmmmmm..... ok...


weird conversation to haf on valentine's day... well, doesn't really matter if it was 6 or 7 i guess. he still loves me today as he did 6 (or 7?) years ago, still layan my every whim n can still tahan my tantrums... no point rememberin ur anniversary down to de minute if u can't stand each other after a few years...

i'm happy, i'm loved...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

n i m still not sure whether its 6 or 7..... ;p

Merryn said...

i got married after 7 years of courtship.. u following suit? hehehe..

sherlene said...

if it's 6 years den we still got another year rite...